Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is it possible to manually run a subscription?

I'm wondering if there's a way through code to manually trigger a timed
subscription to run? The only thing I can see is to create an additional
schedule on the fly set for a few minutes in advance.
Any help would greatly be appriciated.
JoshYou can open Enterprise Manager and find the job with the same
scherduled time, right click and tell it to run.|||holy crap, no wonder sql server agent has to be running. I'm a bit
ashamed I never investigated this before.
I actually need to fire off the subscription through code. I'd imagine
this could be done then through SQLDMO.
Thanks for your response.
Lon wrote:
> You can open Enterprise Manager and find the job with the same
> scherduled time, right click and tell it to run.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment