Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is it possible to keep the page header at top of browser page with drill enabled?

When I click a drilldown [+] on a report in the browser the page starts
at the point where I start (click) the drill. Everything above the
click-point is above and I have to scroll up to see it. Is there a way
to keep the heading visible on a report using drill?RS 2005 will provide floating headers on table or matrix which may be close
to what you are looking for. For RS 2000 I can't think of anything that
would do it - unless you try to write your own "report viewing" application
which shows the required context information outside the boundaries where
you show the report contents.
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Merkin" <flyin_merkin@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1112206546.496405.301270@.f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> When I click a drilldown [+] on a report in the browser the page starts
> at the point where I start (click) the drill. Everything above the
> click-point is above and I have to scroll up to see it. Is there a way
> to keep the heading visible on a report using drill?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment